Here is a non-related to Logan question...we are headed on vacation in a couple of weeks and I need a couple of dressier outfits and I STRUGGLE...emphasis on the word struggle...to find something that is modest or that I can easily make modest that fits and doesn't look like I'm 50! If anyone has any suggestions as to where to shop, I'd love to hear them! I'm having trouble with the bust area and the length of dresses!! (Imagine that!) Any input would be appreciated :)
But on a side note....yay for vacation!!
12 years ago
7 comments:
Shabbyapple.com. It's a little pricey, but super cute! Good luck!
I'm sending you a message on facebook with pics of some clothes. Too much for comment post. Alicia, cute stuf at shabbyapple!!!!
Thanks girls!! There is some super cute stuff on shabbyapple! I'm looking through it right now...Do you know how fast it ships? I'll figure something out...
Dress Barn. Do you have one near you?
There is a lot of stuff there that will make you look 50 but there is also a lot of cute stuff that will make you look your age and HOT!
I think there is a dressbarn in Columbus...I'll have to check it out! Thanks!
i found a dress at white house black market... i am adding a little sweater to make it modest
<3 can't wait to see you.
I agree with Dressbarn and maybe try downeastbasics.com there stuff is modest. Also, know dresses are more fun but you could always get some cute skirts and tops. I have the same problem and it totally stinks! Good luck!
Post a Comment