Monday, July 5, 2010

Catch up pictures

There are several pictures on this post that I needed to catch up on. Nothing too exciting, just everyday life. 
This picture was taken on my lunch break from work when Logan and I took a little snoozer! I love sleeping babies!





We went to the Japanese Steakhouse a couple of weeks ago and Logan loved it! This was his second visit. The first visit was several months ago and it was a completely different experience. Logan was scared everytime the cook made noise and cried when there was fire. This visit he watched every move and even tried several food items off the menu! Isn't he cultured? :)

Speaking of food, Ben decided to make pancakes for breakfast at our house. Logan got his own fork and plate of pancakes complete with syrup and a little powdered sugar for an extra mess and sugar high. He was in heaven. He also loved combing his hair with the nice syrupy fork. 




Here are my boys doing yard work with the new backpack! 


We went to a boyscout activity this past Saturday. It was a beautiful day and Logan enjoyed being outside!
We went to Tom's Icecream and he also very much enjoyed that. No pictures though...



He really wanted to take this stuffed giraffe home. Don't you love the flip flops? I do!

Yes, this is my boy almost walking. Makes me cry.


I have to laugh at this little man and his faces. Somtimes they aren't the cutest faces, but that's ok. 

We enjoyed our 4th of July...I have a few pictures, but I seemed to have misplaced my camera cords. I will find them and post the pictures soon!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Melissa! I love seeing everyone grow, I love the 4th of July picture with you and your son, so cute. Everyone is having boys! It must be the water ; )