This is the father's day slideshow that we made for our dad. I wanted to post it for family members who are far away. We are so lucky to have such great dads in our lives! Enjoy!
OH MY GOODNESS ~ this is priceless. Crying. Soctt, this is a precious blessing and I know you love it. You are an awesome father. And I will add that you are an awesome nephew! From the CrAzY Georgia Aunt!!! love ya! (Melissa, please pass this to your Daddy)
We are loving our life and our little family! We are busy as most families are, but we are balancing family, work and play. I've made it a new goal to be better about blogging to keep in touch with our extended family! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
love the picture of him and abby at the end. HAHAHA.
<3
OH MY GOODNESS ~ this is priceless. Crying. Soctt, this is a precious blessing and I know you love it. You are an awesome father. And I will add that you are an awesome nephew! From the CrAzY Georgia Aunt!!! love ya!
(Melissa, please pass this to your Daddy)
love you, too!
Post a Comment