Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're still alive!!

To the nice people who actually look at my blog-

I promise that new posts will be coming in the next week! We have been on vacation and are getting ready for Logan's big birthday party this weekend! I have not given up on blogging...I've just been a little stretched for time!! See ya next week!

7 comments:

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

oh good. i was worried! :)

btw - I am IN LOVE with that new famiy picture! It is AWESOME! Miss you guys!

The Armstrong Article said...

i always read... and i miss you! forget blogging, just come back to utah!

Melissa said...

Thanks guys! I miss you all too...more than you know!!

Nikki said...

LOVE your new layout. <3 love you more. xoxo

Matt & Katie said...

seriously, a birthday party?! I swear he was just born a few months ago! Crazy! I love your family picture - its so cute!

Kristen S said...

I LOVE your new family photo!! Super cute!

Candice said...

i am so up for planning a trip! i miss you so much and i want lyla to meet her future husband soon. He seriously is sooooooooo cute!