One of the 1st lessons learned...don't let Daddy feed Logan bites of scrambled eggs and then give him a bottle right afterwards. Not a pretty picture.
Logan is eating a lot of solid foods now. He has 8 teeth and knows how to use them! You experienced moms out there are going to have to fill me in on what babies this age are supposed to be eating! I have fallen behind on the "What to Expect the 1st Year" book and am just doing trial and error with poor Logan! He eats pretty much anything... lots of fruits and veggies! He also loves Red Lobster's garlic rolls!
As most of you know, I am a huge Mexican food lover! We go to a little place here in town and always get their queso dip...I know that babies aren't supposed to have whole milk and dairy products yet, so before I hear the lectures, it was only a little taste! We were cracking up at him and were lucky enough to have our camera.
Ben will appreciate me for this one, but this was too cute not to snap a picture. They love to snuggle with the soft blankets that Grandma Jeanne has made! Speaking of Grandma Jeanne...take a look at this picture!
Yes, this is my little boy with the blankets sewn by Grandma Jeanne. I know that there are even more than this, but they were in the laundry when I was thinking about taking this picture! Isn't this amazing?! If you ever want an example of a loving, service oriented woman, look to Jeanne Heemeyer. She has sent package after package with homemade blankets and other fun goodies...often edible:) We love Grandma Jeanne and are thankful for her homemaking skills!
My good friend Emmy graduated from college this last week and we stopped by her graduation party. It was fun to see some old friends and catch up on life! Logan was pretty good, but he had his moments :)
This is Logan and Katie Vensil...what a face!
These are just a couple of cute snapshots. Please ignore the drool on my shoulder... glamorous life of a mom. What a cute boy though, huh?
We're working on waving bye bye...he almost has it down! This afternoon when I left for work he waved with both hands. It was so cute!
We're in love with this boy and are so happy to have him in our family!
Also, Happy 31st Birthday to Ben today!! We will be celebrating later this weekend, so that will be another post. Love you old man!









No comments:
Post a Comment