
Well, I have to admit that I am a blogger junkie when it comes to looking at other people's blogs and I decided it was probably time for me to get one of my own. I have found that trying to set up this blog has been one of the most frustrating things! If you have any suggestions or tips, I'd love to hear them! I see so many cute templates and pages and I've searched online, but can't seem to find any that I like. So, I would love your suggestions of how to add different things and make it fun!
Ben and I are traveling to Ohio on Sunday to try and find a house! We're so excited and are starting to feel like grown-ups now that we've graduated. We have loved Utah and I know it's going to be a big change trying to move across country! I was so sad to leave Ohio when I came to Utah and now I'm leaving my other world to go back home. We've learned and grown a lot here, but we're looking forward to being my family and having new experiences.
I'll probably end up back tracking on this blog and posting pictures from the past until I get caught up. Thanks for reading!
I'll probably end up back tracking on this blog and posting pictures from the past until I get caught up. Thanks for reading!
16 comments:
Yay you're a blogger now!! I agree with the frustrating part, I was too at the beginning. Did you look at pyzam.com for templates? That's where I got mine. Your blog is very cute though, template or not! And the line about being Ben's sugar momma....hilarious!!!
I am so glad you joined the blogging world. Have you started work in Ohio yet? So exciting that you get to buy a house I am so jealous!
I'm so happy you made a blog!! When I go visit my family in PA/OH I will have to give you a call. That is a huge move, good luck with everything.
Lame add me to your blog list ya punk! I am happy you have a blog:)
we are really going to miss you guys at work. good luck with everything!!!
melissa! i have a different blog now. nikkiwilliams.blogspot.com put that one up instead. you can read there instead of the other one! <3
Hey Melissa. I found you! (Google analytics...) :) It'll be fun to catch up with you on here. Good luck with your new job and good luck to Ben finding one.
btw, no tips on finding templates, etc. I've only used blogger's templates so I'm no help. :(
oh, one more thing. I was accidentally signed in as Afton so I deleted the comment and rewrote it as myself. (I always think its weird when I see a deleted comment-I always wonder who/what it was...)
so your first post eh? was it your last too! :) <3 love you
I actually made the template myself. It's a little complicated because I had to edit the HTML. I'd say your best (and easiest) bet to making your own is to go to scrapblog.com. Design your own scrapbook page, and then export it as a jpeg after you publish it. You can then use your image as your header. For the backgrounds and 3 columns; I'd probably have to do that for you because it take me about 2 hours and I've done several before. So let me know if you need help!
Melissa! I'm so glad that I found you guys. Ben told me the address before he left RR, and I couldn't remember how to spell your last name! :) I hope you guys update soon. We miss you so much.
I was also going to say thecutestblogontheblock.com has some really cute backgrounds that are easy to set up! Hope all is well!
i found you guys...now it's time to update the blog!
catch me at allismiles.blogspot.com
alli (shiozawa) miles
Your pregnant too?! If you are you are like due any week! I have totally missed out!
Wow! Who knew you had a blog?!! and ... it is time to update! I'm glad you found us!! Hope you're good! We miss you like CRAZY!!!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment